Sunday, June 26, 2016

Guess whose back?!

Guess whose back? If you guessed me, you're right. I haven't been on here in about a year, so I'm happy to be back and getting into the swing of things.
Not only am I back, but I'm also doing Camp NaNoWriMo, again! (AKA I'm ruining my life) But I'm going to be posting the whole journey and the story will either be on here or on Wattpad. I'll let everyone know soon enough where it will be. And I will get a short synopsis out so that you guys can figure out if you want to read it or not. I'll try to make a journal on here of all my Camp NaNo adventures this summer, and I really want to post on here more. 

In addition to being more active on here, I was elected president of writing club, which is something that I do at my school. So once the school year starts I'll probably be talking a little bit about writing club as well. If you are interested in starting your own, I would suggest that you stick around.

I know this was short, but that's all for now.

DFTBA,

-Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment